As you know, Mabinogi had been hit pretty hard with the newest patch, the Enlightenment. This patch has caused some rather odd upbringings and has made several people slightly richer, if not even more rich than before. I will briefly outline what happened:
- Eabha in Taillteann now accepts All alchemy crystals used by skills in the past in exchange for gold. Those who hoarded those crystals are now richer.
- Stat rebalance either make or break mages. Those with higher int will feel more damage but at the same time, those with lower int are either forced to work harder or quit maging entirely.
- Alchemy is now stat based. This made or break pure alchemists.
- Various crap I’m too lazy to say so here a link: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00H9H
Anyways I have some rather odd concerns for what’s coming ahead:
- Why suddenly give this to us? None of us are super adaptable. I mean I haven’t changed by much but some people can’t keep up with changes. Shoulda posted an update log sooner.
- Alchemy and Mages seems to be advancing to even surpass most melee classes. What will happen to dual wielding swords if many people converted to mage/alch?
- Why are you even reading my opinions?
With that said, I hope things will work out as time passes.